Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Randomness at BYU :)

So today my friend and I heard and saw some random things while walking around on campus. I thought that I would share some of these comments and things that we saw:


  • A boy and girl were standing by some lockers talking and the boy said, "I think that I am more of a Regis, rather than a Jay Leno. Well as he was walking away, me and my friend decided to say Bye Regis!! And to our surprise, he totally turned around!! We quickly turned our heads the opposite way, and laughed so hard.
  • My friend and I were sitting in Chemistry class when we saw the girl sitting in front of us updater her Facebook status to, "Boys, when having doubts about kissing a pretty girl, give her the benefit of the doubt." She then cited the person who said that quote and then added Anyone think I'm pretty??
  • Also, while my friend and I were sitting in Chemistry we saw this boy walk in and he is wearing a bright yellow shirt with Pikachu on it. I turn to my friend and tell her these two jokes: How do you get Pikachu on the bus? You Pokemon (poke him on)!! and then Why don't you take a Pokemon to the bathroom? Because he might Pikachu (peek at you)!! My friend loved those jokes. So anyways, after class we were walking, and we see the boy wearing the Pikachu shirt just a little ways in front of us. My friend, told me that I should go tell him one of the jokes, and so I did. He didn't find it very funny though! All he said was "O. My. Gosh." He like didn't laugh or anything, and then I felt really stupid! But me and Franny both got a good laugh out of it! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love the randomness there is at BYU, and I love your Pikachu jokes.

    ReplyDelete