Thursday, November 3, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak

I absolutely love this song! The lyrics are beautiful and can apply to everyone! 
"I had it all mapped out in front of me, Knew just where I wanted to go; But life decided to change my plans, And I found a mountain in the middle of my road. I knew there was no way over it, So I searched for a way around; Brokenhearted I started climbin', And at the top I found... Every fear, every doubt, All the pain I went through; Was the price that I paid to see this view; And now that I'm here I would never trade... The grace that I feel, And the faith that I find; Through the bitter-sweet tears, And the sleepless nights; I used to pray he'd take it all away, But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak..I never dreamed my heart would make it, I thought about turning around; But heaven has shown me miracles, I never would have seen from the ground. Now I take the rain with the sunshine, Cause there's one thing that I know; He picks up the pieces, Along each broken road. Every fear, every doubt, All the pain I went through; Was the price that I paid to see this view; And now that I'm here I would never trade... The grace that I feel, And the faith that I find; Through the bitter-sweet tears, And the sleepless nights. I used to pray he'd take it all away, But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak. I would never trade... The grace that I feel, And the faith that I find; Through the bitter-sweet tears, And the sleepless nights. I used to pray he'd take it all away, But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak."

1 comment:

  1. This was so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. It was just what I needed to hear. It makes my trials and obstacles in life seem so much easier to overcome simply because it gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete